Terms and Conditions
This document is an electronic record in terms of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the rules thereunder as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
Welcome to www.metrosoaps.com (“Website”/“MetroSoaps/ We”). MetroSoaps is a FMCG business specific to home care segments of laundry and dishwash care. This Agreement between the User (“You”) and PadayappaSoaps elucidates the broad terms & conditions governing your use of the products and services available on the Website. You must apprise yourself with these terms as they describe your privileges & rights as a subscriber. We recognize that the confidentiality and safety of your personal records are essential and we utilize the most innovative security technology existing to guard your confidentiality. These terms and conditions may be modified/updated by us from time to time. By continuing to use our Website, you agree to such modified/updated terms and conditions as provided by us on our Website.
The Website is owned and provided by MetroSoaps. If you need any information or have a complaint about this website or any of our services, please write to us at: email@example.com
- You are responsible for keeping your mobile device safe and for ensuring that it is not used by any other person.
- MetroSoaps uses cache to store certain data which is not sensitive personal information or data that is used for technical administration of the Website, research and development, and for User administration. In the course of providing the User optimal services, MetroSoaps may permit authorized third parties to place advertisements of their goods and services and clicking on such advertisements may redirect you to the third party’s website. MetroSoaps is in no way responsible for the acts of such third parties.
- MetroSoaps can also initiate SMS and emails to the customer regarding offers and newsletters. However, the customer can always opt out of the communication by mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Unless you specifically opt out, you agree to receive SMS and email updates/offers as detailed above.
- “We” shall mean the Website and MetroSoaps.
- “Website” shall mean www.metrosoaps.com.
- “User/ You”shall mean an individual accessing/shopping from the Website.
METROSOAPS DOES NOT WARRANT OR REPRESENT THAT THE MATERIAL ON THIS WEBSITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR CURRENT OR THAT THE WEBSITE WILL BE FREE OF DEFECTS OR VIRUSES. NOTHING CONTAINED IN THE PAGES OF THIS WEBSITE SHOULD BE CONSTRUED AS LEGAL, MEDICAL, COMMERCIAL, OR OTHER PROFESSIONAL ADVICE. DETAILED PROFESSIONAL ADVICE SHOULD BE OBTAINED BEFORE TAKING OR REFRAINING FROM ANY ACTION BASED ON ANY OF THE INFORMATION OR MATERIAL CONTAINED IN THIS WEBSITE OR ANY COMMUNICATIONS PROVIDED TO YOU AS A RESULT OF YOUR REGISTRATION.
Limitation of Liability
- THERE IS NO BREACH OF A LEGAL DUTY OF CARE OWED TO YOU BY US;
- THE LOSS OR DAMAGE IS NOT A REASONABLY FORESEEABLE RESULT OF ANY SUCH BREACH; OR
- ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OR INCREASE IN LOSS OR DAMAGE RESULTS FROM A BREACH BY YOU OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.THE MAXIMUM LIABIITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE COST OF THE PRODUCTS PURCHASED OR SERVICES AVAILED BY THE CUSTOMER, METROSOAPS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES CAUSED TO THE USER.
Third party rights
Nothing in this Agreement is intended to nor shall confer a benefit on any third party and any person who is not a party to this Agreement has no rights to enforce them.
- - No delay or decision not to enforce rights under this Agreement will constitute a waiver of the right to do so and will not affect rights in relation to any subsequent breach.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
In the event that you wish to cancel an order or request a refund, the same shall be at the sole discretion of MetroSoaps and shall be evaluated on a case-to-case basis. The decision taken by MetroSoaps shall be final in relation to a refund/cancellation.
- All text, graphics, user and visual interfaces, trademarks, logos, artwork and computer code (collectively, “Content”), including but not limited to the design, structure, selection, coordination, arrangement and expression of such Content contained in this Website is owned and controlled by MetroSoaps and is protected by applicable trademark laws and other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws.
Information Technology Act
- Certain laws in India prohibit and impose restriction on use of the Website and you are advised to make familiar with those laws and not to post any information or messages that are, or that may be construed, as being malicious, slanderous, pornographic, defamatory, inappropriate or that makes attacks on or comments on any individuals or groups of individuals, educational institutions or any other entities whatsoever (whether companies, firms, or any other institutions).
- You also agree to not post any information to which you do not have copyright and/or other appropriate permissions to post in public forum.
- Your failure to comply with these terms may result in removal of your postings without prior notice as a User. The IP address of all posts is recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions.
Certain laws require companies to maintain data with respect to goods and services and other personal information in a prescribed format and PadayappaSoaps will use all the information to the extent required in compliance with the applicable laws and as may be directed or amended from time to time.
MetroSoaps shall not be liable and to the extent, that the performance or delay in performance of any of its obligations are prevented, restricted, delayed or interfered with due to circumstances beyond the reasonable control and without the fault or negligence of such Party, including but not limited to change in legislation, fire, flood, explosion, epidemic, accident, act of God, war, riot, strike, lockout, traffic or other concerted act of workmen and/or act of Government.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This Agreement is governed by the laws of India, and you irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in Chennai, India.
Acceptance of Terms and Conditions